Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for feedback on Oswald (sonic style)?
I still intended on it being Oswald, but I also planned on it being a base for a fan-character. I should've been more clear in what I was saying. The thing about my fan characters is that I know they're bad recolors. I still intend on making this sheet a proper Oswald sheet.

(04-06-2017, 12:43 PM)Cloud6625 Wrote: It still looks far too much like the Cream The Rabbit sprites you edited. I would start over making it from scratch with references instead of taking official sonic art and altering it. If you do insist on still using this sprite, Oswald's ears stand up instead of flopping down. His pants are also a lighter color. The shading is also extremely messy and makes it hard to see his form. Here's a reference pick for some help

[Image: latest?cb=20160519143117]

I do agree that his ears should be upright. This is what I've got so far.

[Image: 41xA7V7iDJL._SY355_.jpg]I also use this plushie as a reference, because I own it. I'm not sure how accurate this is, that's part of the reason for my color choices on his ears.
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for feedback on Oswald (sonic style)? - by LakituBro - 04-07-2017, 09:24 AM