Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I desire the JumpHolic models.. please
(02-06-2017, 02:30 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Instead of asking for someone to rip the models which with your current account statistics is against the rules (see said rules at the top), you could upload and post one or two of these sample files in question and one of our local file engineers can help.

I wasn't asking anyone to get the models for me, just, to figure out how and then tell me the steps to take.
I've tried uploading one of the files but it says it's not allowed, it's a "split" file and there's different versions like "Split1" all the way to "Split 15."

Then there are some files that don't even specify the file type and that isn't even allowed to be attached *shrugs.*
This is why I suggest someone else try to do it themselves, since it seems I can't upload anything like you suggested.
unless you want me to use a 3rd part uploader and put in a link.

I have a Dropbox with only the data files (the "split" files and the unspecified files) with your permission I'll link it.

example of file names: "sharedassets0.assets.split1" the other files are usually just random numbers and letters.
The game was also made from Unity due to some files associated with the engine.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I desire the JumpHolic models.. please - by Jayjay101 - 02-06-2017, 03:01 PM