Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fungi Cappani - A platformer with spores
Alright, I am getting back to this project slowly. Sorry for letting anyone wait with new progress... did had quite a rough time. Still being very busy with school and twitch currently, but I will continue working on this game again the next days.

I started to work on the background for my beach levels (which is almost finished... probably needs fine-tuning afterwards, but otherwise it should be done). I will show it here once it's finished. Hopefully I can move my lazy self to finally code the enemies and figure out a way to fix the moving platforms, which were driving me crazy, because the player keeps falling through them randomly and I don't know why that is.

I also started to make the graphics for the "end of level bonus game". Here again, I really don't have anything to show yet, because I just started these recently. Still have no idea really what exactly the minigame will be, but I keep brainstorming ideas until I get something, that is both fun enough and not like an absolute carbon copy of a minigame from Kirby.
Thanked by: Kold-Virus, puggsoy, iyenal

Messages In This Thread
Fungi Cappani - A platformer with spores - by Hiro-sofT - 11-30-2017, 02:56 AM