Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fungi Cappani - A platformer with spores
Okay, after a long hiatus (of stress and no motivation) with this, I will continue to work on this game Smile .

I tried to program moving plattforms yesterday and have the constant issue, that Cappani falls throught the platform, if she is jumping while the plattform moves upwards. I have no idea, where the problem is and I really tried everything. Man... I always have problems with that (next to slopes, which I will properly leave out for the sake of my mind) Cry .

Another thing is, that multiple people are saying the graphics for the background are to dark, the background is to busy for the eyes and the player is still to hard to tell apart from the background. What they think would work is to entirely change the player design, change the background (as well entirely) and change the level palette to something else (like back to the boring, green grassland again).

In other words, change almost everything...  Sad

I don't know if I'm changing anything here... I will wait a little bit to hear more opinions from different people to see if I should do that and redo almost everything graphically from scratch Sad .

I will probably start to work on the plattform issues some more and then move on to finish some basic enemy stuff (like the code to finally beat enemies).
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fungi Cappani - A platformer with spores - by Hiro-sofT - 05-16-2017, 01:35 AM