Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Fungi Cappani - A platformer with spores
Since you could only move very slowly within the soap bubble (which was kind annoying after a while), I now implemented a faster moving function, which allows the player to speed up the bubbles upwards speed. This should allow some interesting level design for the future as well Smile .

Quote:when you livestream, don't worry about whether or not people show up. stay on air for like 20 minutes at least. even if a couple ppl only show up, keep in mind that as long as you continue to host livestreams, EVENTUALLY someone will come across you and think "i really like what this person does. i'm gonna go spread the word."

it's definitely worked for my art stream.

The problem is, I seem to not be as attractive as others in terms of viewers (In fact, I seem to scare people somehow Sad ). I did 3-4 hour gaming livestreams and I did get a few people, but mainly for one thing only (SMM userlevels mainly, but this kinda dies now thanks to the Switch) and those were mostly people, who only showed up once and than never again sadly Sad .

Sad is also, that I live in germany and I have work, which means, if I want to attract people from the US for example (only did german streams so far), I will have to do it either very early or very late, which I both can't do Sad .

Here are my times (Deutschland) and the US times... as you can see, the time most people would watch, is the time where I have to sleep... that really sucks Sad .
[Image: times.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fungi Cappani - A platformer with spores - by Hiro-sofT - 04-06-2017, 01:49 AM