Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fungi Cappani - A platformer with spores
Sorry for the late response guys and thank you for your kind words Shy .
Here is a short status update, because I think, that you guys want to know, how the project is going etc...

To make things short, I was rather busy the last weeks. I did a lot of classroom tests and projects related to my apprenticeship, which did of course eat on my motivation and time for this game Sad . I also did livestreaming a short time ago, but this has been cancled for now, as it wasn't really worth it (nobody besides a very few of my friends watched it anyway). So I drop the livestream idea for now, to have a bit more time for my indie project Smile .

Currently, I only do minimal bursts, since I kinda have a hard time, keeping my motivation at the moment Sad , but soon I will have a week vacation, in which I could properly motivate myself to do more on my game Wink . Still no luck with a composer/musician sadly... Sad  I have written down a little bit more of the stuff, I want to put into my game.

I did a few little things, like I finished a bit of Squirlls sprites, began to make a digitized version of an artwork I drew earlier, added now different idle animations for the player, if Cappanis health is low and redid the bubble design, to look now more like soap bubbles Smile :

[Image: fungicappani_tiredanimation_1_.gif][Image: fungicappani_newbubble_1_.gif]

I will keep you guys up to date with my project Wink .
Thanked by: iyenal, miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fungi Cappani - A platformer with spores - by Hiro-sofT - 04-04-2017, 02:01 AM