Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I need a download manager with the following specifications
As some of you may have noticed, I have been ripping cards from THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls since around September. The cards come in various sizes (extra small/icon, small, medium and large) and other styles (no frame, signed in black, signed in color and quest). This is a tedious time-consuming process involving copying and pasting filenames (which are long, random strings of characters) into URLs for the directories of each size/style, and then manually dragging and dropping them into the folders on my hard drive.

I'm looking for this to help save time: a download manager that will allow me to import a list of URLs, download them in the order they appear on the list, and rename them in a way that will make them easy to keep this order in Windows Explorer, for example: 001 [filename].jpg, 002 [filename].jpg, etc.

I tried DownThemAll, a Firefox plugin, but it numbers them all according to the number of download sessions I've done. So if it's my 50th download session, it numbers them all 50. Not helpful in the least.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
I need a download manager with the following specifications - by TeridaxXD001 - 01-16-2017, 11:12 PM