Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Firejoker54's Rips
(01-15-2017, 12:01 PM)Ton Wrote: Awesome!
I wonder if he's related to Piston Honda? :p

Maybe, but poor Piston got disowned and goes by Hondo these days  Tongue

Here's Birdie! Originally one of Bison's henchman, who he eventually got tired of and tried to overthrow him. He left Shadaloo and became Karin's bodyguard during Street Fighter V after getting beat by her. This one didn't take that long since I had ripped most of the basic animations months ago. Birdie appeared in all Street Fighter Alphas so I wanted to include his sprites/portraits from the first 2 games but while searching in-game I discovered that his sprites got changed between games...2 times. They're different ALL three games. 1 had great sprites but lacked frames. 2 added more in-between frames and changed animations. 3 scratched most animations and made them more fluid and less stiff but they screwed up with the quality of his sprites. It looks like they gave the job to the new trainee and said "hey, do your best, nobody likes this character anyway". Every detail was lost and during most animations they gave him a face only a mother could love. These actually look unfinished, almost as if they got rushed by a deadline. Just look at a comparison(left is SFA1/2).[Image: A6vBVNX.png]
Anyway, what I mean is that I'll now just rip from the 3rd game and get back to the other 2 for returning characters(to grab different portraits/sprites) when/if I'm done with all characters. This way I'll be able to pump these faster.

Oh, what? you want me to stop rambling and post the actual sheet? Here it is!  Nerd
[Image: h0qMJor.png]
Thanked by: sutinoer, Ton, Davy Jones

Messages In This Thread
Firejoker54's Rips - by Firejoker54 - 01-03-2017, 10:26 PM
RE: Firejoker54's rips - Street Fighter Alpha 3 - by Firejoker54 - 01-17-2017, 12:18 AM
RE: Firejoker54's Rips - by Magma MK-II - 10-31-2017, 11:59 AM