Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Firejoker54's Rips
I present to you the Final Fight weeabo samurai, Sodom! I always thought this guy had one of the coolest design in all of Final Fight/Street Fighter. He just looks badass IMO, plus he has a funny back story. Sodom is actually american but loves all things Japan and wishes to be japanese. He took on the Samurai path and travels the world in search of his lost "brothers". Fun fact, even if he's a boss in Final Fight he's not all that bad! Even if it's not cannon, in his SA3 ending he crashed a truck through Bison's base and died saving everyone. Surprise

These took FOREVER. I had to completely re-rip Sodom since in X-ism mode he switches his jittes for swords like in Final Fight. That mode removes jump guard/guard break and counter (they can't be triggered in game) so I had to shift through HUNDREDS of pieces in the tile viewer to find and include them in the sheet. I went back to the previous 2 games since Sodom is playable in all of the Alphas. I had to hunt the different palettes/portraits/icons and play through all games to get the different endings. I dunno if you want to include the sheet in the 2 other Alphas though. You can get an idea of amount OCD I have when making sheets... Yep... Defeated

Anyway, congrats to the people who read through all that and enjoy! Oh, and thanks to the kind soul who moved the fighter section before "misc", it's been bothering me for a while now. I dunno yet, but I may take a small break to avoid burning myself out. I do want to rip lots more!  Genki ^_^
[Image: oWlg7IK.png][Image: qsVEFK6.png]
Thanked by: Ton, Davy Jones, sutinoer

Messages In This Thread
Firejoker54's Rips - by Firejoker54 - 01-03-2017, 10:26 PM
RE: Firejoker54's rips - Street Fighter Alpha 3 - by Firejoker54 - 01-11-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: Firejoker54's Rips - by Magma MK-II - 10-31-2017, 11:59 AM