Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Firejoker54's Rips
(01-04-2017, 08:41 AM)Ton Wrote: I'm pretty much set to accept these, but if you don't mind, could you post that proof of the rip? I want to make sure I'm getting excited for the right reasons. Tongue

It isn't "proof" per say but I can tell you the tools and the process I used. I used the arcade emulator Kawaks to play the game(duh). It has a very useful feature which lets you stop the game frame by frame (kind of like VisualBoyAdvance if you used that one) and another called ''screenviewer'' that lets you view the all the sprites on sceen and disable some of them if a character is obstructed. I looked at Gamefaqs to know character's moves, then used printscreen and a program called SpriteTracer by Grim of Spritedatabase to trim the screenshots and keep the animations aligned. As for the animations/objects that where cut off, I used Kawaks' tile viewer to find the missing pieces(like Karin's chopper). I finally used good ol' Paint to place and organize all the sprites and Photoshop to make the icons. The rest is history. Content
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Firejoker54's Rips - by Firejoker54 - 01-03-2017, 10:26 PM
RE: Firejoker54's rips - Street Fighter Alpha 3 - by Firejoker54 - 01-04-2017, 01:25 PM
RE: Firejoker54's Rips - by Magma MK-II - 10-31-2017, 11:59 AM