Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
the tears of 2016 wash away as we make pace for dreams of 2017
(01-01-2017, 06:33 PM)Kosheh Wrote: i think we're set the hell year of 2016 is over, 2017 can't possibly be worse even with an oompaloompa president

I'm just waiting to see how 2017 is going to play out honestly.

Right now my expectations aren't high or low but given that President Cheeto-Dick is now going to be in the highest office I'm pretty sure things are going to be.... Interesting for better or worse far as politics go but, that's the only note far as that particular matter goes. (the rest can be said in the only board that members can talk about this kind of thing without guests having to see these kinds of posts too heavily)

Far as my resolutions go I think I want to start getting myself more invested with making new ideas for what I want to do with animation and expand on what mediums I can use during my time. If I'm lucky enough maybe I could see if I can do a full on pixel art based animation if I can do that. (I was considering doing that for a recent piece I made but I chose not to do that.)

that and working out a bit more heavily for track team, maybe fall in love and have a GF/BF this year and have a more meaningful relationship than the last one I had now almost 5 years ago. And hell practice my guitar more.

If I'm lucky I could probably run into a voice actor in NYC and maybe see if I can get lessons on that. (something I'd like to do for my own purposes)
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: the tears of 2016 wash away as we make pace for dreams of 2017 - by DioShiba - 01-02-2017, 06:47 PM