Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A few Ninja Turtles games and others
Update. I had a snag but found out my obj exporter sucks so I switched to fbx. Else I'm mass uploading all the Turtles models from MIM, RR and and Battle Match as well. A ton are in the que right now and will keep filling up over the week. I'm also getting some Super Mario 3d World stuff prepped as well since they're pretty easy to get, focusing on the cat suits first. I also figured out how to grab Sonic Runners models and will upload them if prompted.

Snagged on Ooze, Battle Nexus, Spider-man Unlimited as well Mutant Melee and Turtles In Time Re-Shelled. I broke them down to the models but can't crack the format past that. I'll keep looking into them as time permits though, having a surgery soon and will be bed ridden this weekend so I'll have a bit to commit to it. Likewise any knowhow would help here, I can provide tons of information on these games as a starting point.

Lastly wondering about user models? Not customs but I actually make models from scratch, it's what I go to school for. I would love to share a couple if it's allowed.

Thanks to everyone who has put in all the great work on this and the sister sites, it's been a joy watching and learning from all of you over the years. And a shout out to Xentax with the same of course. Special thanks to RandomTalkingBush as well for a lot of hands on help lately as well all the scripts.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: A few games - by Ecelon - 11-07-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: A few games - by SickAlice - 11-15-2016, 12:50 PM
RE: A few games - by SickAlice - 03-07-2017, 09:30 AM
RE: A few games - by sutinoer - 03-07-2017, 09:48 AM
RE: A few games - by SickAlice - 03-09-2017, 11:18 AM
RE: A few games - by sutinoer - 03-09-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: A few games - by SickAlice - 03-26-2017, 10:09 PM