Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Which one should I buy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New Nintendo 3DS!
0%
0 0%
New Nintendo 3DS XL!
100.00%
9 100.00%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New Nintendo 3DS vs New Nintendo 3DS XL- which to buy?
(11-07-2016, 06:23 PM)Ecelon Wrote: How about neither!? The great Tendo of Nin is dying a slow deadly death of dying death and decay! I bought my missus the Zelda 3ds XL when Link Between Worlds came out and it's collecting dust at an accelerated rate that it will soon gather enough mass to create its own gravitational pull. Invest in an Android capable phone: Download a shitload of games for free and voila... YOU'VE GOT GAME BOY! XD

But I already have a decent Android Phone-The Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 550KL, the Adreno in it it's already perfect. I played a lot, I composed songs, stories, sprites, but it's kinda useless when you already have a DSi XL for the fun.
I already said that it would help me in my "ripping" stuff (The New version, that is), and side note, I already have 2 games for the 3DS that are gathering dust since 2012 because of a misuderstanding in my family that never got sorted out (for the best or worse, since the lauch of the new one). Also, Ninty doesn't seem to die that easy. From what I can recollect, the Switch had millions of views, and that just in the teaser. ᴬᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ, ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵈᶦᵈᶰ'ᵗ ᶠᵃᵈᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ⁵ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ⋅⋅⋅ ᴵ ᶰᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᶦᵗ﹗
--SOME PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT--
  • Red Crown Archives: Dedicated to preserve Cing's legacy (Hotel Dusk, Another Code, Last Window, etc)

-I WON'T BE AROUND TOO MUCH ON FORUMS, SO PM ME IF NECESSARY-
.. / .... --- .--. . / - --- / ... . . / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -.. .-. . .- -- ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .- -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .-- .. ... .... . ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-- .... . -. / .-- . / ... .... .- .-.. .-.. / -- . . - / .- --. .- .. -.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Nintendo 3DS vs New Nintendo 3DS XL- which to buy? - by Adrot - 11-08-2016, 10:00 AM