Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Poll: Which one should I buy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New Nintendo 3DS!
0%
0 0%
New Nintendo 3DS XL!
100.00%
9 100.00%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New Nintendo 3DS vs New Nintendo 3DS XL- which to buy?
(10-30-2016, 05:35 AM)Goemar Wrote: XL all the way. You can't beat that bigger screen. Probably not the best time to be buying a 3DS though with the Switch not too far away.
Yeah, you may be right, but there are still some games I need to rip from. I still wanna see the 3D (I meam filming and making photos in 3D is one and even some games, I have two from 2013, and still don't know how they look like), not to mention It will ease up some of my ripping projects, and the Switch is a novelty, 299€ (If that would be the price) would be 1500 RON, which at the same time could manage to afford a Nvidia GTX 900-1000 series graphics card. 
I don't have a good TV for the Switch, we don't even know how to rip it yet, and games would cost me 26€-130 RON. 
Yeah, I think I can survive without the Switch for some time, until someone manages to hack it, you know.
--SOME PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT--
  • Red Crown Archives: Dedicated to preserve Cing's legacy (Hotel Dusk, Another Code, Last Window, etc)

-I WON'T BE AROUND TOO MUCH ON FORUMS, SO PM ME IF NECESSARY-
.. / .... --- .--. . / - --- / ... . . / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -.. .-. . .- -- ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .- -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .-- .. ... .... . ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-- .... . -. / .-- . / ... .... .- .-.. .-.. / -- . . - / .- --. .- .. -.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Nintendo 3DS vs New Nintendo 3DS XL- which to buy? - by Adrot - 10-30-2016, 06:44 AM