Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Point Commissions (using deviantART's Point Currency)
If this user upset you so much, and this vulgar message was sent to you, why didn't you just report it through the reporting system instead of allowing the rest of the community to see it? Honestly, it makes no sense to me, and is unfair of you to do so. And, may I make something clear, This ISN'T DeviantArt. Now, I don't mean to be rude, but I just don't see this post as permissible on your behalf really... and, as an extended warning, that user is full of shit, and since it's not true, and was a week ago, let go of it. You REALLY should've reported that, instead of writing what you wrote in the last line there. Would you mind maybe reconsidering what you write? It'll allow us to better understand your needs and maybe we can help ya out Smile. I know this is a wall of text, but that's fine. And, a reputation label doesn't make you who you are. It's your actions and your further doings in the community that affect how you are seen here. I started off terribly, but, I submitted my own stuff and was nice, and I have been very fortunate to get to where I am today. And, I'm very proud of it. Just take a look back at what you write, as you can come off sometimes as seeking too much negative attention, and I know that's not what you mean to do Smile.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Point Commissions (using deviantART's Point Currency) - by Pingus! - 09-18-2016, 08:44 PM