Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How to rip textures/sprites from PSP games
Apologies in advance for necrobumping, but this seems like the most relevant topic for keeping all the PSP-dumping info in, as opposed to having the info divided amongst several topics. Just would like to update/supplement the info in the OP:
(09-13-2016, 01:26 PM)Miepee Wrote: -Go to the place where you saved GLintercept and copy "OpenGL.dll" and "Gliconfig.ini" and paste them in the directory where   your PPSSPP.exe is located
  • This is no longer correct. Instead of "opengl.dll", it's "opengl32.dll".
  • Assuming everything is done correctly, GLIntercept will automatically create the "Images" folder in the same directory as the PPSSPP.exe file. There is no need to manually create the folder there.

Finally, I originally made this post to report a problem I had: even though I had placed the "opengl32.dll" and "gliconfig.ini" files in the same directory as the "PPSSPP.exe" file, whenever I tried to launch PPSSPP, the PPSSPP screen would briefly open (to a black background) before quickly closing within ~2 seconds. This is on Windows 10.

But, I just found out the answer. Like the readme.txt file says (included in the GLIntercept download), there can be problems if PPSSPP is located in C:\Program Files\. So, I ended up moving the PPSSPP folder to the Desktop and now it works fine. Hope this helps future readers.
Thanked by: hyago

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to rip textures/sprites from PSP games - by blue76543210 - 04-19-2017, 05:56 PM