Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How to rip textures/sprites from PSP games
I didn´t thought anybody would reply, so thanks! =)

Quote:- You have to config the gliconfig.ini so it doesn't create useless icons for the pictures.
Yes I already found that. It was under the point : Image Icon { Enabled =True/False [...]}

Quote:- You have to press a hotkey or combination to activate the tool while playing.
That wasn´t the case for me.It just did it the whole time.

Quote:- You only get the textures and sprites which you can see on the screen, it also highly depends on the game if you get whole sets or just single elements. Arranging them can be tedious.
I got some textures which weren´t onscreen but I only tested it with the Final Fantasy 4 Collection and Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi Tag Team though.

Quote:- You usually get a lot of duplicates.
Yes, that is why you only use it if you want specific parts, so you have less Images where you search.

Quote:- Screentones can be a problem, in this case GLintercept doesn't get the correct palettes.
It did get the correct palettes for me, but what are screentones?

Quote:You can also use it with Desmume (DS emulator), but it doesn't work on every game.
Yes, as far as I know it you can use it everywhere, where OpenGL is or can be used(not tested though)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: How rip textures/sprites from PSP games - by Miepee - 09-14-2016, 10:36 AM