Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
(08-22-2019, 03:59 PM)Makoto Wrote: okay, thank you again for the model script!
Just one more question, how do i extract the models from the cpk archive? the bms script i have doesn't work
If I remember correctly, you might need to use CriPackedFileMaker on that in order to extract it correctly since the CPK is in such a way that throws off any third-party CPK-extraction methods.

Anyway, on another note, since I've had a ton of people (around 30 so far) asking me about it and it's obvious that I'm not going to get around to addressing the issues with the XFBIN extraction scripts of mine anytime soon (I've been too busy with other projects), plus how I've been feeling kinda negative towards the whole thing thanks to a certain someone (the guy who commissioned me to do this in the first place then pulled the rug out from under me -- you know who you are and I'm still not happy about the whole thing), here's the script and pre-extracted models for that JoJo model importing thingamabob which I said I was working on a few years back. Enjoy. I guess. Might also add the Naruto models there later if I can figure out why my script doesn't work with those.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 08-23-2019, 02:21 PM