Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
(08-02-2019, 06:34 AM)AdventureT Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 05:17 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 10:22 PM)Chris Shade Wrote: I wonder if your EMD importer could work on later games of Kamen Rider like Climax Fighters?
That game (and by extension Climax Scramble) uses Unity instead, so all you need is AssetStudio for it! Saves me the work of having to write a new script, heh.

Anyway, it's time for me to crash.

[Image: VBEvOas.png]

https://mega.nz/#!60Y0CCCT!bJfCRa_fnvWSL...i9ov8Gv_9Q

I'm not 100% satisfied with the way the script is -- there's still tons of props that won't import for whatever reason. I'll have to look into fixing those sometime later since I've got higher priorities (e.g. updating/fixing my Telltale, BFRES and Tamsoft scripts), but here's my Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy / Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled model importing script, finally. I've been sitting on this script for too long -- keep in mind how it was originally written for and intended to be released for N-Sane Trilogy.

And as an additional note, the textures are only semi-applied to the models upon importing. Since the actual texture names are stored in a completely different file (in the "materialinstances" folder), it only applies the material names and sets up placeholders which you can swap out through either the Asset Tracking or the Material Editor windows. But on that note, feeding the respective "materialinstances" file(s) into the script as if they were models should output the necessary names into the MAXScript listener window.

Also here's the *.PAK extraction script that aluigi originally wrote for MUA2 that I tweaked specifically for Crash's archives:

https://mega.nz/#!6xIgASzA!mF8pbb-tv2Akx...QS5SHhpAF4

(Also I've got a whole bunch of Crash Team Racing character models that are pretty much ready to upload soon, so be sure to ask me first before ripping anything from that game as chances are I've already done so!)
SO, first of all how did you convert the bones? I thought they are in hkx format in the behaviors folder? And the importer won't work on levels because they have 1 differences in offset.
That's all for now i guess rip igzmodelconverter
If I recall correctly, there's bone data in the .igz as well. You can see it by using the igz editor tool on an actor file.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Lolwutburger - 08-02-2019, 07:41 AM