Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
(08-01-2019, 09:32 PM)Guimian Wrote: Thank you very much! The script works really well with the NST models. I started checking a few CTR models and for now, the only issue i found was this one with the Princess Coco skin. Here's a comparison with the NST model. I didn't check if this is happening with the other characters.
Looks like her default model from CTR is working fine too.
Funnily enough, I think rigging issues like that one are just the way they are. There's only been one way I've seen weighting information stored in the game's files, and that's using either four or eight values that add up to 255 (and therefore the # / 255 is the percentage that's applied to those vertices). And on top of that, some of the rigging issues I've encountered (e.g. Oxide's chest being rigged ever so slightly to his jaw, and part of Zem's right eyelid being rigged to his eye root) appear to be consistent across most of their alternate skins and LOD models, so yeah.

(08-02-2019, 01:19 AM)Lolwutburger Wrote: Who do you already have ripped? I've seen Crunch and Trance already ripped on that Prawn guy's videos.
Yeah, those would be two of 'em. Full list of who I've got extracted: Big and Small Norm, Chick & Stew, Crunch, Geary, Krunk, N. Trance, Nash, Nitros Oxide, Penta Penguin, Polar, Pura, Zam and Zem, plus all of their alternate skins where available. I'll most likely start uploading their models to the site in the next few days.
Thanked by: Guimian

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 08-02-2019, 01:55 AM