Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
(07-15-2019, 10:28 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(07-14-2019, 02:32 AM)Vanilluxe92 Wrote: It seems that your BARS script works even the SMM2 .bars files. But not fully functional.
Do you plan to update it, RTB?
It's probably a similar update to the one the BFRES files got (speaking of, I'll need to do the same for my model and texture scripts), so I'll have a look sometime this week.

(06-28-2019, 11:18 AM)UncleJansom Wrote: Hi there. Sorry for asking this but, when could we see a Model Tool for the Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy game, or a beta version of it? BTW I just discovered your update on the Textures tool and now I don't have problems with them anymore, it works great, thank you so much for the hard work (And like it's had been said before, take your time).
There's one little thing I gotta work on regarding those -- autodetecting "models" (unrigged models) correctly, since I orignally wrote it for the "actors" (rigged models) files. Once that's done I'll release what I've got, in all its hacky glory.
Hopefully things go well, I honestly think that the script is at least good enough for rigged models at the moment. Good luck on making progress.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Shadowluigi - 07-29-2019, 08:40 PM