Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
(01-30-2019, 08:45 AM)Tabuu Forte Akugun Wrote: Hmmm, I'm not familiar with that function in max, sounds useful though. How to do? Smile
Late reply, but it's in Tools > Rename Objects. Just do something like "Prefix: _" on the model parts and bones before importing the next set, and then "Remove First: 1 Digits" on everything else after you import the last set. Then in each of the polygon groups' "Skin" modifier sections, in the Advanced Parameters there's a set of Save and Load buttons, you'd want to "Save" on each one, collapse all of the modifiers, add a new Skin, add all of the bones from the original set (if there are any extra bones added on, you'll want to relink them first), and then in order Load > Pick the .ENV file you saved earlier > Match by Name > OK, and then the model should be rigged to the original skeleton. Repeat for the others and you should be good.

(02-07-2019, 01:15 AM)Lilothestitch Wrote: May I request a fix for the Telltale Almost-All-In-One Model Importer Script that fixes the rigging error with the lower body when you rotate the spine1 & pelvis bone? I tested it with The Walking Dead: Season 1, The Walking Dead: Season 2, The Walking Dead: Michonne & The Wolf Among Us.
This is not something I can fix, the bone rotations/positions and rigging are pretty much identical to the original games.

(02-13-2019, 04:52 PM)Sonicfan1123 Wrote: Will you ever add support for ripping animations to your BFRES ripper?
Unfortunately no, I don't know the first thing about importing animations. However, there's a build of Smash Forge you can use to preview and export animations, and those should also work if you import them into the models imported using the MaxScript.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 02-14-2019, 06:48 AM