Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
(01-29-2019, 08:18 PM)ArthurLopes Wrote: is there a way to open the hyperdevotion .mdl models?
Been on my to-do list for a while, I have a semi-working importer for those, except I hadn't gotten around to fixing the rigging issues yet.

(01-24-2019, 11:10 PM)Tabuu Forte Akugun Wrote: Hey, RTB! Awesome work as always! But I'm having a tiny issue with the BFRES / BFMDL script:

It seems to have a bit of trouble with models with multiple skinned parts, like Splatoon 2 characters and their gear. The way the rigging is imported kinda screws with my brain lmao: It imports, say, the boot's skeleton but is rigged to the original body's skeleton but still centered at the origin, making gear a little screwy to position Sad
Oof, yeah, I'll eventually need to look into fixing that, because the script can't tell the difference between what it creates and what's already there. For now, you can select the old bones and use 3DS Max's rename objects function to append a suffix onto each set you import, and then delete them all afterwards. Rigging will be a bit time-consuming to transfer, but since the bone names should match, once you got the pieces aligned using the load/save envelopes function should do the trick, then delete the extra bones afterwards.

(01-24-2019, 06:54 PM)anime663 Wrote: Hi~
I was just wondering, is there any progress on the Gintama Rumble TMD files?  Smile
Eventually, still in my plans.
Thanked by: ArthurLopes, Kold-Virus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 01-29-2019, 08:51 PM