Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
Updated the BFRES script:

Code:
Temporarily disabled auto-application of emissive textures as it was *still* causing some models to error when importing.
Fixed Switch models with over 65535 vertices not importing correctly (e.g. LvMap1BG\Field.bfres from Kirby Star Allies).
Fixed models with specifically 5 weight values failing to import (e.g. LastBoss, also from Star Allies).

https://mega.nz/#!uogkkDQZ!pPNLDguMWu7PU...MJa8zo57VE

(04-22-2018, 12:20 AM)Carpaccio Wrote: THANK YOU for reminding me. How do I clamp textures? I've been having that issue on so many of these models...also, when Importing normal Pon and Con, their textures seems a little glitchy under their armor.
EDIT: I just checked Pon and Kon's UV layout for their body textures and they're pretty noticeably broken. For some weird reason a majority of them are 'balled' up.
For 3DS Max, you just have to go into the model's bitmap properties and uncheck both "Tile" options. Not sure how to make it stretch the edges (or even if 3DS Max can), but that'll make it not render anything past the boundaries. Otherwise, you'll need to edit the textures' canvas size directly, and then UVW XForm accordingly.

As for the "broken" UV mapping on Pon/Con, looks like it's because their first UV mapping layer uses the "Fur" normal map, and the second is the actual one for their diffuse texture. If you change the "Map Channel" from 1 to 2 in that same window, it should look correct.
Thanked by: Lilothestitch

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 04-22-2018, 03:09 AM