Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
Just a small update today. Added a Kirby: Star Allies file decompression script (actually I did a while back, but shhhhhh), and updated my Switch BNTX script since I didn't have support for detecting BC2_UNORM_SRGB textures (of which there are a few in Star Allies), even though common sense should've told me to do that in the first place. Whoops! (EDIT: Though I'm gonna need to fix it again sometime soon since there's still some textures that don't work right...)

Also I'm gonna need to update my BFRES script sometime soon too, as I found out that some map models in Star Allies (yep, again) are mangled (e.g. the trees in the first world).

(03-26-2018, 11:39 PM)amazingmudkip Wrote: Hello, i was wondering if there's any way to export as .nud? Currently i've edited a model of Don-Chan from taiko wiiu3 using the smash/taiko NUD importer, but im unsure of how i'd get it back in the game.
Sorry, I only write importers, not exporters. Too many unknown values to worry about for that sorta thing for now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(03-28-2018, 02:23 PM)Hiccup Wrote: Do you say this because some don't work with astcenc?
Pretty much, yeah, the unswizzling mess that I've got in my script doesn't know quite what to do for those. At least Noesis converts those correctly.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 04-13-2018, 09:22 AM