Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
[Image: vlwkbqy.png]
Figured I'd finally get off my lazy butt and finish off my World of Final Fantasy model importing script which I'd teased here earlier, since a PC version was released not too long ago. Thankfully, unlike the Vita version, the filesystem's not a pile of nonsense to figure out, so it's actually possible to find specific models! You'll need to run the decompressor script on anything you wish to import first since practically everything in the game is ZLIB-compressed, and then use the TEX-to-DDS script to get the textures into a usable format (note: some of them are BC7 format, so you'll need to have either Noesis or another program capable of importing those).

No automatic texture application for the models yet, though, but most of the character models from this game only have one texture so it's fairly trivial.

Download MaxScript (UPDATED 12/04/17)
Download File Decompressor
Download TEX to DDS Converter (UPDATED 12/07/17)

Fun fact: Sora's model is still in the PC version's files despite being "removed". How about that.

(11-17-2017, 01:01 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: On the topic of that *NO script...sort of...uh...any progress towards the Zero Gravity extracts?
(11-16-2017, 04:51 PM)MakutaMaster962 Wrote: @RTB,
What progress have you made on updating the *NO Importer Script? Because it's been a month since I last posted on here, and you said you'd "hopefully" have it done before the end of October. I'm sorry for sounding impatient, but I really need that script for some models I'm trying to [correctly] rip and submit to tMR.
I'm still working on that, it's taking a lot longer than I expected due to having to rewrite a crapton of things, and to make sure that nothing errors anymore or reads data improperly. I've almost got the ENO parser done, I'd just like to see out if I can get the vertex morphs to import as well for the Free Riders models before I consider that "done".

No clue about the Zero Gravity stuff yet, I'm scratching my head trying to figure out the "OOCH" archive stuff, nothing I've tried is working.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 11-23-2017, 09:09 PM