Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
(10-16-2017, 05:08 PM)MakutaMaster962 Wrote: That's excellent news, RTB! Smile When can we expect this update to the *NO script? Not trying to rush you or anything.
I'm hoping before the end of the month, but it certainly is an undertaking since I have to research and support 9 different formats overall for the new version (CNO/PS3, ENO/360, GNO/Wii, INO/Mobile SD, LNO/Mobile HD, SNO/PS2, UNO/PSP, XNO/360/PS3 and ZNO/PC). But just recently I found the respective flags that determine the types of information in vertex buffers, so I just need to parse all of that correctly and then everything should work out much better (so no more UV mapping or rigging problems, for example).

At least the CNO format seems to be a close variation of ENO, so once I've got the latter redone I can use the coding from that and fix whatever necessary. Sonic 4's a good testing subject for all of this since there's a ton of versions of that game. Tongue
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 10-17-2017, 10:24 PM