Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
(09-09-2017, 11:50 PM)AlanToshi Wrote: I'm having a wee bit of trouble importing textures to one dumped Splatoon 2 model. Are the .dds files suppose to be viewable on a photo viewer? I ask because none of them would display without using Noesis. Even when using Noesis, 3 of 7 files appear completely white.
If it helps, the model I'm using is Enm_CoopSalmonBagman.Nin.NX_NVM which is the model for the Snatcher. I tried importing the graphics absolute, relative, and sub and using the BNTX script which results with no textures or usable dds files.
That's just the way DX10-based DDS files are. Only newer programs and anything that supports the Intel TextureWorks stuff (plus Noesis) can support it, there's not really anything I can do about that.

(09-11-2017, 03:50 PM)Kristiqn5 Wrote: Is there anything about extracting Switch BFWAV files? I've been trying to get the Voices from the BARS files and they all are in BFWAV format
I could convert the file and have kinda good and distorted audio playing with swapping out header to FSTM
1. Use the "Wii U / Nintendo Switch - BARS Extractor" script I have linked in the first post to unpack those.
2. Use the most recent version of VGMStream, it has proper support for 'em.
Thanked by: Kristiqn5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 09-11-2017, 04:05 PM