Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
Is there anything about extracting Switch BFWAV files? I've been trying to get the Voices from the BARS files and they all are in BFWAV format
I could convert the file and have kinda good and distorted audio playing with swapping out header to FSTM

(09-09-2017, 11:50 PM)AlanToshi Wrote: I'm having a wee bit of trouble importing textures to one dumped Splatoon 2 model. Are the .dds files suppose to be viewable on a photo viewer? I ask because none of them would display without using Noesis. Even when using Noesis, 3 of 7 files appear completely white.
If it helps, the model I'm using is Enm_CoopSalmonBagman.Nin.NX_NVM which is the model for the Snatcher. I tried importing the graphics absolute, relative, and sub and using the BNTX script which results with no textures or usable dds files.

You should use Intel Texture Works plugin for Photoshop, works the best for me + normal maps extract better and Noesis extracts them badly
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Kristiqn5 - 09-11-2017, 03:50 PM