Users browsing this thread: 09williamsad, 5 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
(08-10-2017, 04:00 AM)Pinkupi13 Wrote: some of the splatoon 2 models still come out with distortion
or at least two of the textures of said models
hed_ncp006 and hed_ncp007, their albs look weird
http://imgur.com/a/KrlHv
used most recent version of quickbms with your script yeah
the other textures seem to come out fine though
Hrm, I see what you mean. I'll look into doing a proper fix for that sometime soon (and fix that one problem with small RGBA32 textures while I'm at it, but I'm going to have to re-test everything), but until then, edit your QuickBMS script, find and replace the following line:
Code:
if ACTUALHEIGHT > 256 and ACTUALHEIGHT <= 320
with this:
Code:
if ACTUALHEIGHT > 256 and ACTUALHEIGHT <= 336
This'll fix those textures in particular, but it may possibly break others with heights between 320 and 336, I'll need to ferret through and locate some examples just to make sure.

(08-08-2017, 02:55 PM)Sheldon10095 Wrote: How do I load the model with textures? (Using 3ds Max 2016)
For the BFRES script? Just make sure the DDS files are in the same folder as the BFRES file, otherwise if they're in a folder with the same name as the BFRES, use the "Sub" command. But if you want my advice, you're better off batch-converting those to PNG and changing the one setting to such first since 3DS Max has trouble reading some DX10-based formats (which most of the Switch textures are).
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 08-10-2017, 05:39 AM