Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
I've updated my Telltale Games D3DMesh importer now!
Code:
Revised the UI to be more polished.
Added support for Batman: The Telltale Series, Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, The Walking Dead: A New Frontier and TWD: Michonne.
Changed bone numbers to bone checksums instead.
Added a ton of replacement bone names to replace the checksums, anything that doesn't have an official name will display numbers instead.
Optimized polygon group importing a bit so things will load a bit faster.
Fixed rigging being broken in one way or another for newer 3DS Max versions.
Updated the heck out of all of the older importers so that nothing should error anymore.
Fixed certain SBCG4AP Episode 1 models with triangle strips (eg. adv_strongbadhouseinterior_meshesa/c) so they are no longer missing polygons.

Known bugs:
Most of the top row of importers don't import with their normals. I'm still trying to figure out how to get those working...
ui_dealerbutton in Telltale Texas Hold'em doesn't work because it uses a different format for some reason.
Models with over 65,535 vertex points (eg. adv_virginiaRailroad_meshesD in TWD3) won't import due to awkward setups.

Oddities:
skB3_moxxi and skB0_battleDroid_hologram in TftBL both have no rigging. This isn't the fault of the importer, it's just the way they are.
https://mega.nz/#!npxnDAYI!PxjAzFz8Aw-Nr...gTQGjeK2B8

I've also fixed up my Smash Bros. for Wii U importer due to a recent discovery in modding (and to fix rigging in newer 3DS Max revisions).
Code:
Fixed rigging being broken in one way or another for newer 3DS Max versions.
Added support for vertex types 0x21/0x23/0x26/0x29 (half-float rigging).
Changed internal naming from "size" to "type" for vertex/UV/face formats because that makes more sense.
Changed "if" setups for vertex/face information to "case of" just because.
https://mega.nz/#!C4ZERZab!De1o5Bp1pdSyb...cctuQM3qrE
Thanked by: Yunpol, Lilothestitch

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 05-06-2017, 08:01 AM