Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
(03-06-2017, 03:08 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: I've updated both the BFRES MaxScript and the BFRES-to-GTX QuickBMS script now, mainly to make ripping from Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild easier.

Code:
Fixed rigging being utterly broken in 3DS Max 2012 and above (thanks to sunnydavis for part of the code used). Gee, *thanks*, Autodesk...
Also fixed rigging for models with more than 4 bone influences (Zelda's model in BotW, for example).
Added support for reading normals, thanks to Ploaj for helping with the 10-bit nonsense!
Added type 522 for colours (signed bytes, e.g. Fire Peach's dress model in SM3DW).

MaxScript Model Importer

And the texture script now exports mipmaps, and has alternate variants just for Breath of the Wild (one for its Tex1 files only, one for its Tex2 only -- read the text at the beginning of said script to see how it's used, and one that merges the Tex1 and Tex2 archives for textures and mipmaps... but frankly you'll just use the "NoMips" version since it's the best option).

QuickBMS Texture Extractor

I'll be updating the rest of my MaxScripts with the rigging fixes for 3DS Max 2012+ sometime later this month, now that I finally know how to.

There is a form to use this in Blender? I wanted to know that because I want to do a BOTW Link port to Gmod.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by YoshiCrystal - 03-20-2017, 04:02 PM