Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
(10-10-2016, 08:41 PM)ssringo Wrote: I'll see if I can figure it out but I'll probably be waiting on a working script as my skill pretty much starts with clicking "run script" in Max Big Grin

Do you need me to send you some sample .cat files?
I've got all of 'em on my computer now, so I'll be working on that sometime later this month.

Anyway, I've updated my BFRES importer script now! Should run a lot better for everyone.
Code:
Added a UI to choose which BFMDL to import in a BFRES, and various little options.
LOD (Level of Detail) models can now be imported.
Fixed Version 0 BFRES bone structures so they're no longer broken (NSMBU, NintendoLand)
Fixed Version 3 BFRES bone structures so they actually load now (Wii Sports Resort)
Fixed MatrFlag-related importing so now it won't take AGES to load maps!
Fixed texture importing for certain Paper Mario: Color Splash models.
Fixed vertex colours which use full floats instead of half floats (LoZWWHD), thanks DSX8!
Added UV mapping support for type 516 (bytes), might be incorrect.
Not a fix, but UV mapping type 2056 is currently incorrect and will need to be looked into later.
Likewise, normals will be looked into for the next update.
And a couple of scripts to decompress and unpack the files from Tank! Tank! Tank!, which are available in the first post.
Thanked by: Demonslayerx8

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 10-15-2016, 03:40 PM