Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Do You Believe In "Untouchable Classics?"
Yes, I Believe In "UNTOUCHABLE CLASSICS".......And That Is My Lord And Savior Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!
No One Else Could Remake The Son Of God....Because He Is The Best And Perfect...I Wouldnt Change A Thing About Him.!!!!! LOL Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!Praise Jesus He Let Dazz See The Good In my Son Sams Heart....And Let Him Post Again!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously though this is kind of a silly thing to ask, because an "untouchable classic" is purely subjective and varies from person to person and community to community. i might think 2pac's "all eyez on me" is the best album of all time but that doesn't mean shit if all you listen to is video game music, and back to the future seems perfect to us, but may seem like an awful film to younger audiences - who might think a film like - say, mean girls - is untouchably classic (whereas some of you think it's trash)

period classics - sure, but untouchable, greatest-of-all-time classics is greatly subjective, lol

[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Believe In "Untouchable Classics?" - by Kosheh - 09-08-2016, 01:37 PM