Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The offically post your Youtube channel thread.
My channel.

It's purpose (besides playing a lot of Puyo) is to play (voiceless, regular playthroughs), and bring to light, more games that are off the popular radar (for example, I ran through all the RPGS in the Super Chinese series, even the unlocalized ones). Sometimes nostalgia will trigger a playthrough that isn't one of those games, but most of the time, you can expect something you haven't heard of, or rarely see anything about. Usually good games. But not always; I also take the time to record unlicensed Chinese games when some funny or interesting ones pop up. For the decent to good ones, like most of Vast Fame's games, I try to get as far as possible or finish them (like Shi Kong Xing Shou, I finished, or Shui Hu Shen Shou, when I got stuck in, couldn't figure out where to go a long ways in). I also upload rare video game OSTs that I either record myself directly from the game, or have that simply haven't been posted on YT, like the Marble Madness FM-Towns OST.

It's apparently enough of an interest to have made me somewhat recognizable (1,300+ subscribers), but I do it for fun. I'm not monetizing in any shape or form despite receiving a few offers, and also it makes it less easy for copyright strikes and such to happen (I think I only received one strike, but a few ID matches where they put monetization on it).
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: The offically post your Youtube channel thread. - by Koh - 08-13-2016, 12:10 PM