Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Exa.Snu files? (The Simpsons Game, PS3 version)
I don't really want to bump this old thread, but don't really have a choice if I'm to add to the discussion. Venomrabbit still seems to log on. This thread also ranks well in Google search results.

Anyway, I've had a look at the Xbox 360 version. Not looked at the others... PS2 and such would probably be easier to rip, but as you said they have less content (but then again, the Wii version has exclusive content). In regards to ripping the .exa.snu files, I'm in the same boat - can't get anything out of them. I've tried towav.exe but it doesn't seem to do anything. All it ever outputs is "ToWav © Xplorer 2k6-2k9".

Now, in terms of ripping other stuff... yeah, not far there either. Almost everything is a .str file. The one exception to this is the FMVs, which are VP6. The video plays fine in VLC, but not the audio. But the audio can be opened in Audacity just fine. There's nothing unused in there though, so it's rather uninteresting.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exa.Snu files? (The Simpsons Game, PS3 version) - by Simpsons Dumper - 11-28-2018, 11:25 AM