Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dragon Ball Heroes Ultimate Mission 3D Models
Rodo, I know why there are many hands on King Cold's model, it's because the models of characters contain a few types of hands for attacks and other movements (grabbing, ki blasts, etc) as for extracting textures has anyone noticed odd texture that aren't in place of the models but are used for shading? I have seen a shading folder but can't quite see how it all works. I haven't been able to extract anything using the HxD editor which is a shame as I would've loved to have these mdoels and textures converted from Heroes to Budokai 3/Infinte World which would be of great use to the modding community! Big Grin
Alas, there is no luck with my method (or lack thereof) but I will try the other ways that have been seen here and if I can put this into Budokai 3. Thanks for the info!

EDIT: I can find other character codes for characters if need be as they are shortened in not only Budokai 1 but Budokai 2 and 3 in the files there :p
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragon Ball Heroes Ultimate Mission 3D Models - by MegaModder337 - 03-04-2017, 11:04 PM