Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Dragon Ball Heroes Ultimate Mission 3D Models
Hello, I've searched through the files of the game a bit and have discovered some .AMT files, and from what I'm seeing is that they have a structure, I am still trying to decrypt manually.
http://imgur.com/SQQNY7A
I have opened the file in Game Graphic Studio as that opens .AMT files and displays textures (only if the code is set up in like a normal AMT file which in this case it isn't)
I have found some patterns in the code which are headers within the textures similar to my post about the .AMT on Budokai and Infinite World models.
http://imgur.com/OLFYJQ4
In green is the header, CTPK, I am not too familiar with this standard and I've heard it's common in 3DS files so I'll leave that up there.
In yellow is the first offset (as said in my previous room these are nomarlly reversed so F0 02 00 00 becomes 00 00 02 F0).
In blue is the second offset, what is very odd is that it is on the same line as the first offset anf is no F7 02 00 00 instead of something like 00 03 00 00 (the next line below)
In red is the third offset again, it is on the same line and is FE 02 00 00.
If you look at where there is "00.tga.01.tga" and so on I've spotted that there is another pattern in which it's all sorted, I am very unsure in what it is entirely used for but there are 20 of them which is normal for Goku to have as he has around 20 textures, which includes faces, arms, clothing and shaders for skin and body. Assuming those are textures and shaders of course and not something unrelated.
I am going to try and extract these textures and put them into a way for Game Graphic Studio to read them as they are similar to that of an normal AMT file.

I also had a look at the aura files and found something that I was hoping to see in these files.
http://imgur.com/Kd5bT6F
You can see here that there are offsets but they aren't reversed which really confuses me..
In blue is the start of the header for the CTPK and beside it you can see is that beside it is the length with is 00 00 1D 80
In red is the start of an #AME header, I am not entirely sure on what these are but I know the Aura files of Budokai and Infinte World use them so the must contain a header to somethign inside or outside the file.
In purple I found something quite interesting about this filem I'm not sure what it holds but I have a feeling it is more important than most of the code you see here and below that is the "tga"'s again and I don't know how they work within the files.

My hypothesis is that CTPK covers up some headers such as #AMG and #AMT but not #AMB or #AME I don't know why this appears but I am wanting to take the files apart and try putting them into the same format as a Budokai or Infinte World file to edit, although I think the model may be harder to decrypt and describe but the texture seems much easier to change.

Feel free to PM or reply to me if you find any extra infomation found on the files. Hope I've helped a bit mroe understanding these files Big Grin
Thanked by: Kold-Virus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragon Ball Heroes Ultimate Mission 3D Models - by MegaModder337 - 02-12-2017, 07:14 PM