Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Dragon Ball Heroes Ultimate Mission 3D Models
(08-05-2016, 01:12 AM)nemix Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 09:56 PM)nobody231 Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 09:08 PM)nemix Wrote: What format are they?

I looked closer, and they're all CTPK files. Why would they store textures in their own little subfolders like that?

And how did you get to the players folder?

Furthest I've got was decompiling romfs.bin and there i had more .bin files, one was 700mb so I guess that's where all the stuff is.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ctpk-tool.379796/ this is a ctpk tool, maybe this helps...

in what format are the 3d models?

Well I think this is bad, I took a look at PS2 Games, Budokai 3 and Infinite World, they have a similar format, lets say folder 357 is goku 3d model and 358 is his textures, you can easily extract the textures but now way you can get that model.

Only models I can extract are from Xenoverse and Dragonball Online.

Some people managed to extract PS3 Models like Raging Blast and PS2 Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

It's actually VERY different from the Budokai/Tenkaichi games. The bin files are in a format labelled as 3DS-LZ, which means they're probably a variation of the LZip format. The textures I found are in their own little sub-folder outside of the bin files, so I can't figure out anything going on. Maybe call someone on who knows something about compression formats.
Some guy who just lurks this place nowadays.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragon Ball Heroes Ultimate Mission 3D Models - by nobody231 - 08-05-2016, 03:44 PM