Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) (Released!)
(06-14-2019, 03:37 AM)squall789 Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 04:17 PM)Cavan Ashton Wrote:
(06-07-2019, 10:09 PM)Cavan Ashton Wrote: But i'm only a beginner in blender. So the way how i do this is easier for me. I could try doing your method of ripping ps1 models. So i could upload the 3D airplane from um jammer lammy that i worked on.

I'm having this problem after i baked the vertex colors from Meshlab. I added the textures that suppose to look like the vertex colors on the mesh, but on the edges of the mesh, there's little cracks of color on the edges. I don't know how to fix this but i tried to move the UVs around but it does not help. I need help to solve this problem.

It looks like those are texture seems.
Try fixing the edges of the texture, where 1 color goes into another, that should fix it.
Or you could set the 'bleed' higher when you do the vertex bake. I'm unsure what the option in blender is called sorry.

I solved the problem. What i did, is i choose vertex color to texture on Meshlab and saved the image in 1024x1024 and now it looks good. Thank you.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) - by Ton - 07-19-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) (Released!) - by Cavan Ashton - 06-14-2019, 06:09 PM