Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) (Released!)
(06-22-2018, 03:12 PM)Shinigami_Guntz Wrote: I can provide you with textures, ive got them buried somewhere, did klonoa ever have a cutscene model himself? Or only sprites? I can get some game sprites ripped usig psx-vram but they usually come out with messed up color palletes....same thing with beach volleyball but it was alot easier to find the pallet parts for each piece of the texture, I have a fully knstact set of klonoa's but I only need to just piece them together and make a full texture sheet. And is there any site that explains that crazy screenshot method? Id like to possibly learn more about it.

So, a friend tried to check if the namcollection version had more uncompressed stuff, and guess what, all the cutscene/boss fight textures are there so I'm ok with them, plus they're organized by cutscene and I can quickly export the various textures joined in a single file without needing to figure out the texture size (which is 256x256 apparently but the preview is a 254x254 image) and without having to check every second if they're aligned correctly like in the UV.

For the printscreen mess you have to download the following stuff:
1. ePSXe (of course)
2. Lewpy's 3dfx/Glide plugin (you can find it here)
3. nGlide or any other Glide/3dfx wrapper (you can find it here)

You then put the plugin in ePSXe's plugin folders and select it as the video plugin, then you configure nGlide to use DirectX as backend and then you just run ePSXe with 3dRipperDX.

Anyways, I got news, it took a bit since the .ply had the vertex color but no UV and the .obj only had the UV, plus all the other fixing I had to do, but this is the result (and I think we should actually make a dedicated thread for this stuff since we have concrete results):

[Image: Ghadius_Sexy.png]
Thanked by: Shinigami_Guntz, Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) - by Ton - 07-19-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) (Released!) - by Vincentmrl - 06-22-2018, 06:03 PM