Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) (Released!)
(06-15-2018, 01:44 PM)Shinigami_Guntz Wrote: However Door to Phantomile Shits out a bunch of models here and there though some are missing parts, *i found a half intact joka but he's missing his feet and hands* it shits out the background models and sometimes cutscene models *i found a nahatomb one, i can't tell if its a fully intact one or not* sadly it didnt pull EVERYTHING seieng as there are wierd parts where it will give me this in the command prompt window.

Good news, I checked the models PSXPrev throws at me and they're basically all boss fight/cutscene models. Joka is intact, it's just that his hands are different objects, same for Joka's nightmare version, Ghadius, Gelg Bolm and Baladium. Rongo Lango has everything but his arms are centered and a similar thing happens with Pamela and Karal's back fin. Nothing too hard to fix though.

If you want me to fix these models I need someone that can provide me with the textures. That said, I could always use a crazy printscreen method with ePSXe that involves the Glide3D Plugin, a Glide to DX converter and 3dRipperDX over it. That way the textures SHOULD have the correct color palette but it will throw out many useless or messed up textures as well.

(11-24-2017, 09:54 AM)Siul Wrote: The DL link is broken. Has anyone mirrored it?

https://github.com/rickomax/psxprev here you go
Thanked by: Shinigami_Guntz

Messages In This Thread
RE: PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) - by Ton - 07-19-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) (Released!) - by Vincentmrl - 06-22-2018, 11:00 AM