Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) (Released!)
Music 
Thanks for creating this tool! I'm very new to this process, so apologies for knowing nothing.
My goal is to pull the models from the PS1 Spice Girls Spice World Game, but your program has not been able to pull any TMD files out of it.
I was able to get several TIM files which looked like it worked fine for the textures, but I get the following error when scanning for TMD files, then after a while the program eventually closes with no further output. I tried running it first on a machine with 8 GB RAM, then on a server with (I think) 130 GB RAM and both gave the same errors.
Do you have any advice on how to get the models from this ISO?

Code:
Scanning for TMD Models at file C:\Spice World (USA)\Spice World (USA).bin
System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
   at PSXPrev.Classes.Parsers.TMDParser.ParseTmd(BinaryReader reader)
   at PSXPrev.Classes.Parsers.TMDParser.LookForTmd(BinaryReader reader, String fileTitle)
System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
   at PSXPrev.Classes.Parsers.TMDParser.LookForTmd(BinaryReader reader, String fileTitle)
System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
   at PSXPrev.Classes.Parsers.TMDParser.ParseTmd(BinaryReader
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) - by Ton - 07-19-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) (Released!) - by timescape - 02-21-2017, 02:14 PM