Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) (Released!)
(01-20-2017, 07:56 PM)eureka Wrote:
Quote:That´s something I could do when I have a free-time to refatorate the tool. For now, you could try to scan folders/files separately, to not overfill the memory.
That is a good idea, Although in CC's case, the disc is obfuscated, meaning I can't really mount it and scan the files separately.  
Also, I did actually scan the 2nd disc, but seeing as it was before your explanation it crashed again.  Hrm.

EDIT:  There's a program that can dump the discs.  get it here, so you can extract it first:
http://chronofan.com/Black/Other/RY_Dumper.zip

EDIT2:  There's also a file listing for the model stuff, so here's that:
https://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/MI..._Misc.html

Should note this will only work with the first disc, the second disc doesn't work for whatever reason.

EDIT3:
Okay, I just tried scanning a much smaller folder with TIM images and got thrown this error:
Quote:Scan End 01/20/2017 21:40:24
Found 0 Models
Found 104 Textures

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'OpenTK, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=bad199fe84eb3df4' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
  at PSXPrev.PreviewForm.SetupControls()
  at PSXPrev.PreviewForm..ctor()
  at PSXPrev.Program.<Main>b__0()
  at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
  at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
  at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
  at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
  at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
Sorry, please download the tool again. Forgot to put a config file at the zip.
Thanked by: eureka

Messages In This Thread
RE: PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) - by Ton - 07-19-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: PSXPrev (PSX Model/Texture Viewer) (Released!) - by rickomax - 01-21-2017, 06:44 PM