Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
DioShiba's Pixel Thread 2021: Assortment of Assets and Artworks
So there is a slight change in the initial plan that I had for this.

Originally I was going to make the foreground like a somewhat medieval prison but for the aesthetic I'm shooting for I don't think it's going to work too well.

So I made the switch from that into something that's a little more sci-fi given the nature of the BG.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8708]
The fore ground is going to be a little more or less inspired by super metroid while the BG or what you're seeing out of the window still has this weird other-worldly feeling so hopefully with the way I'm playing around with the composition it'll pay off. The only thing that irks me about this one at the moment are the bars splitting up the window, but I think that can be remedied somehow.

Plus with some technical know how I can probably get way more detail out of this without having to do everything manually, but we'll see how the piece wants to end up breathing so to say. Which is why you see the textured thing in the foreground that looks rather unfinished. IN a sense that bit I'm going to treat that a bit more like a tileset as I'm building up the details in the foreground.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: DioShiba's thread meant for customo pixels. (Now with extra Marios and Metroids!) - by DioShiba - 09-04-2018, 08:47 PM