Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What Systems Did You Own? Most Played Games?
Ooof... I've got a lot of consoles from the Mega Drive being my first to the 360 being my last (got it after the Vita/Wii U). It is easier to name consoles that I don't have such as the Jaguar, 3DO, Saturn (most high profile of the lot), Neo Geo, Wii and the recent consoles. I also don't have any games for the NES.

When I was younger, I was lucky enough to have nearly a console every year since cycles were much shorter. Even got some consoles on launch such as the GBA, Gamecube and the DS. Then I had a break due to being bitter with the PS2 domination so I kept with the handhelds, then bounced back 4 years ago with the PS3 and did a bit of catching up.

As for my most played game, hmm... I've played a lot of Sonic 1 & 2 throughout my lifetime on various consoles, Burnout Legends/Burnout Paradise I both played for months, Super Smash Bros. Melee was my most played GC title and played the GTA/Gran Turismo series heavily due to their content.

For the most played games by console though whether by length or times:
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Systems Did You Own? Most Played Games? - by Yawackhary - 06-17-2016, 09:31 AM