Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Your online persona(s)/identities/missions
When I was a young kiddo I was absolutely spooked by those "if you're 13 or younger get out of here" messages so I never actually signed up anywhere until I stumbled across Pokemon Crater, and I'm pretty sure I was one of those nerds that went by a Pokemons name, probably Charizard and some numbers since my uncle called me that all the time. I don't know how old I was but I was young. This was the only place I signed up for against that "13" message, and Pokemon Crater died so I am thankful to say there is no horrible, cringey past to me, I don't think

Pokemon Crater introduced me to IRC, which I frequented on. A lot. With my "clan" until Pokemon Crater died.

One of my clanmates was hyping the hell out of TWEWY so I gave it a look late 07 or so and I immediately fell in love with Rhyme as a character. If you played the game for like 40 minutes, you probably know exactly what I'm talking about and if not play the game it's good

I loved everything about the character from what a subbed YouTube (niconico?) video taught me so much that I took the name as my own alias on almost everywhere right after, and I immediately spread my wings and jumped to a brand new section of the internet: Serebii's IRC/PurpleSurge/etc, late 2007

I did a ton of clanfagging here as well and I jumped around a looooot, basically everyone was cool with me and it was enjoyable as can be. This one girl, Meela (torchic sometimes) took to calling me "Rhymey" and I thought it was adorable, so I started using that on places where Rhyme was taken.. which was pretty often the case

On rare instances if Rhyme and Rhymey are both taken, or if I am purposefully avoiding someone, I will either opt for "Rhymedesu" or something like Yawndere but everyone still knows me by Rhyme on those places so it doesn't make a huge difference past what I log in as

tl;dr

???? <2007
Rhyme 2007>ongoing
Rhymey 2007>only if Rhyme's taken
Yawndere 2015>panic button

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your online persona(s)/identities/missions - by Rhyme - 06-05-2016, 10:10 AM