Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Your online persona(s)/identities/missions
The first Internet account I ever remember making was on MyCheats under the name "mariomaster64" where I submitted bogus "cheats" that I thought were legit (like I thought the Luigi Flying Suit in SMG was an unmasked Mr. L, so I submitted one called "Play as Mr. L")

I never use that account anymore (I don't even remember the password and it was under my mom's email address) but the next major place I joined online was VGBoxArt under "dimentio64." I uploaded bad MSPaint boxes with cringeworthy game concepts (including a crossover between SpongeBob, Mario, A Troll in Central Park, and Gumby) and eventually got the hint that my stuff sucked and I should improve, so when I finally enrolled in a computer graphics class in school, I learned Photoshop and now I make actual decent boxes with no more bad fanfiction-like game concepts.

Then came YouTube, where I was called "fawfulthegreat64" and I uploaded equally bad slideshows with random sound effects and music inspired by YouTube Poops. I eventually stopped making those and most of them are private now. I now do Let's Plays, reviews and other gaming related videos where I talk about a subject, in addition to the occasional remix or Space Jam mix.

In 2012 I joined MarioWiki under "Fawfulfan64" and contributed un-sourced opinions that obviously got removed. I still occasionally make normal edits there, but always ones that are within the rules now.

In 2013 I registered on Super Mario Boards (MarioWiki's forum) under the name "Fawful" and eventually became a regular there, changing my username to "fawfulthegreat64" which stuck, making it my default username in most places. Sadly I got a bit too salty about other people's opinions one day and earned myself a permanent ban. They have refused to unban me for a whole year and I imagine it will last forever. Which is bull because the other ban that argument brought upon someone was temporary. Even that guy agrees I shouldn't have been permabanned, and he was the other side of the argument.

Also in 2013 I joined GameFAQs under the name "greatdimentio." I originally was found on the Mario Kart 8 boards making repetitive topics about how Mario RPG characters like Fawful and Dimentio should have a chance to be playable in Mario Kart. I also did the same on Smash Bros sometimes. Now I'm mostly on the Paper Mario: Color Splash board, a private board I won't name, and my own board which is Super Mario Universe (a general Mario board I created)

I also joined here shortly after MarioBoards and GameFAQs in 2013, though now is pretty much my most active time here. I contributed some sprites and sounds to the site (mostly from Super Paper Mario). I Other than that, I have accounts on DeviantART (same username as here) Userpedia (a wiki with articles of MarioWiki/MarioBoards users; same username as here), SpongeBuddy Mania (a SpongeBob forum, same username), Twitch (where I occasionally stream Super Mario Maker under the same username), Miiverse (NNID dimentio64, Mii Fawful), and tons more I am too lazy to remember now.
[Image: OOovP5l.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your online persona(s)/identities/missions - by Fawfulthegreat64 - 06-04-2016, 11:14 PM