Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Your online persona(s)/identities/missions
@jazzgw:
Yeah, a lot of my IRL contacts only know so much about my online activities, and vice-versa.

This miss-use of social media by employers really pisses me off, and I hope a discrimination or other lawsuit is filed and won over it someday.

no, having fun in general, is bad, it's like, forbidden...lol

@puggsoy
that explains the username

I feel the mars mission wiki is pretty dead, actually. I've even talked with my friend Josh about the CAC Redux project. It's way past its prime, but we're in too deep to just up and quit, now. Sad when communities or projects just fall apart or die.

I visit DA a lot, but I've allowed nearly 3k notifications to build-up... /:

yep, some of mine are unknown to the others, or will be. I've contemplated making a separate DA account for submitting and favoriting/featuring mature artwork. If done, any such account will be managed as though it's nothing to do with me or my main accounts.

@NICKtendo DS
interesting...

yet you mentioned the name of the site. lol... loopholes...XD
I've actually never heard of or visited said site, lol... thanks for the suggestion?

My mom has a linkedin account. I had to make an account on the career information site for my state, and I also don't intend to be using that site or that account really, ever again. Really not my style.

@pshycospacecow
alright
I also didn't mention quite a few accounts. For example, my three evony accounts, since I do not, and never again will play evony. I do intend to post some assets from it someday, though. (literally the last time I ever logged-in was to grab the .swf's ...lol)
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your online persona(s)/identities/missions - by DarkGrievous7145 - 06-04-2016, 02:57 PM