Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Your online persona(s)/identities/missions
I joined VGR (TSR back then) because I wanted to help contribute to the Puggsy section, which is how I initially discovered the site. Then I found out how fun ripping is Genki ^_^ Although I don't manage to have as much time for it anymore, but it's still something I do occasionally, and I check out that section often.

I used to frequent a World of Goo forum, I was even a moderator there. There was a whole unofficial modding scene, people made some neat stuff and I did some myself, it was really cool Unfortunately that started dying a bit and I visited less and less. There was also a Little Inferno forum, which lasted much shorter (since modding it was much harder).

I have a DeviantArt account that I don't really use for anything, I rarely visit the site anyway. I use Facebook mostly for university related things, and I use Twitter for gamedev related things.

Although I try to separate my online identities, some things tend to leak between them, for example some friends from VGR are friends with me on FB and programs that I've made for ripping stuff here I like to share elsewhere. I don't really think this is much of an issue though, pretty much everything I do I'm fine with other people seeing.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Hiynastrike, Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your online persona(s)/identities/missions - by puggsoy - 06-04-2016, 07:50 AM